Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EFT Sessions

I thought I would take a moment to share the impact that EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique has had on my life.  I was introduced to this technique by a dear friend and healer while going through a tremendously taxing emotional experience...divorce.  I set out to find every modality I possibly could to heal what was broken in my heart, mind and body.  I wanted to be healthy and happy.  I noticed a huge improvement in my emotional and physical well being.  EFT felt and still feels like magic to me.  This dear friend encouraged me to become a practitioner.  That night I found a mentor and took private sessions with her as well as her basic and advanced program.  I am so profoundly grateful for this experience and the knowledge I have gained.  I feel empowered and am so excited to empower others with this amazingly effective, simple modality.  All my life I have longed to heal and help others.  I am what they call an empath and have more often than I would like to admit, felt the pain of others.  I have learned that I no longer have to do this and that it is not helpful or empowering to others to join in their pain.  Instead now I offer sessions of empowerment and freedom with EFT, otherwise known as tapping.  Please, do not suffer any longer.  If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, physical and/or emotional trauma or any other ailment, I am here to support you and allow the best you to shine through.  Contact me today and set up an appointment for a session that will free you and change your life.  I am blessed to have this knowledge and I cannot wait to share it with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Karina,
    I have loved both sessions of EFT. I am amazed with the peace and progress that I made after going through the session. Thank you for your service and helping me!

    ReplyDelete