Thursday, March 3, 2011

Acceptance

I was talking to a fabulous friend of mine last night and we had a familiar discussion about acceptance.  I say familiar because we have talked about this before and I learned to apply it before, yet life sometimes throws us a curve ball when we least expect it and we sometimes forget life lessons and have to re-learn, re-apply and re-commit.  This was the case for me recently.  During my time of self-healing, which let's face it, is never over...I found out about acceptance.  When I say acceptance I mean accepting the reality, the facts, the truth, about ourselves, others and events that occur in our lives.  When we choose to accept what is, then we free ourselves.  We empower ourselves.  We are ready then to forgive, act and move on.  I encourage you today to assess your life and find out if there is something that you are not accepting in your life today that is holding you back.  You alone have the power to change that, to choose differently and to allow yourself to take the next step.  With love - K 

No comments:

Post a Comment