Friday, August 10, 2012

Trauma help testimonial

I received this amazing testimonial from a dear client, if you are suffering from being assaulted, violated or attacked...there is hope to release this from your life forever.  If you have stuffed it down or it is presenting itself in other areas- fear of intimacy, lack of trust, physical problems etc. we can together improve your life.  I would love to help!



What can I say about Karina and her EFT. Words do not express my gratitude and amazement at this process. I was assaulted as a young woman and even though I was functioning as normal, I still carried with me some of the pain and guilt I felt because of this series of incidents. We went through the steps, and to be honest, I was skeptical. I wondered how tapping could possibly help me let go of this nightmare that I held onto for so many years. By the end of my session, I felt whole. I haven't felt that feeling in years. My husband noticed a difference right away. 

EFT is more than just the physical act of tapping. It is about letting go and forgiving yourself for making mistakes. There is work, trust and honesty that need to happen in a session. Karina brings half of that, but you need to be the other half. As long as you recognize your own role in healing yourself, you can't help but be successful in this. I am so ready for my next session! Love you Karina. 

Female client
Carlsbad, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment