Monday, June 18, 2012

A new love that goes hand in hand with EFT

I am loving http://thehealingcodes.com/
I have incorporated the healing codes as a companion to EFT into my practice and my clients are loving it!  The Healing Codes have been known to target emotional and spiritual blocks and cure the uncurable.  Just like EFT (emotional freedom technique/tapping) you will find that by releasing the emotional blocks, you target the physical manifestations and rid your life of them!  Very empowering!


4 comments:

  1. I love this book.
    Another great one is The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson. Helps you find the emotions easily.
    Also, Feelings Burried Never Die, by Karol Truman. Although an older book, her ailments and emotions seem accurate. Her process is also easy and effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback! I will have to check out the The Emotion Code! I have heard of the other one, will have to take a second look :)

      Delete
  2. So glad your using them! I was reading about Faith and works and thought about these wonderful techniques we have and the daily use of them will bring our desires to reality. Faith is things hopes for but not seen and Faith without works is dead. Healing codes work! Love you and success to all your clients!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! Thank you for your comment, much love to you and your clients as well!

    ReplyDelete